backkkkk!!

Happy Martin Luther King Day!! I'm not grounded anymore. :]]]]] So put that in your juice box and suck on it. LMAO.

I'm so tired. Friday was really weird because this kid in our class was moving to Singapore for three years. His dad got a job there or something. He's not even Asian. I think his dad works for Caterpillar...am I totally right?!?! Anyway, we had a farewell party for him. If you call Coke and one sugar cookie a party. I mean, it was kind of lame. No offense to whoever planned it. Anyway, everyone in my class signed this basketball, and it had like, 200 signatures or something. Yeah, that's something he's going to treasure forever. :P Some kid actually wrote, "I hope they have basketball in Singapore." Like...wtf?!?! of course they have basketball in Asia!

Last night I stayed up until 1 (that's not my record, btw, my record is 12 PM) watching movies. 1 AM is like, nothing for me. I usually stay up until midnight on weekdays, which oddly, amazes some people. :]

I g2g. My stomach is growling...and the TV isn't going to watch itself, right? :]]