guess whose staying over!

I know that I've been neglecting the whole celeb thing, but I will update tomorrow hopefully. Brendon, Emma, & their daughter Sophie slept over last night in the guest room! I love my niece; she is absolutely adorable. She got me one of those cool snow globes that light up on the inside!! I love it. Of course, we got her the High School Musical 2 DVD. :) She loved it. What can I say? LOL.

Everyone's just beginning to wake up. Yawn. I went shopping yesterday with Sierra and Emma. Here's what I bought:

Guess
-a red & orange printed dress
-a tight graphic tee
-a white v-neck sweater

Urban Outfitters
-a printed cami
-a long black cardigan
-2 pairs of jeans (both dark wash & skinny)
-a cute necklace with a clock on the end
-zebra print leggings

Neiman Marcus
-a cream blazer with a high collar & brown buttons
-a gray plush hoodie
-black open toe heels

That's it. I know. What an accomplishment. :) You should've seen Emma's shopping bags!! She practically bought the entire ladies' section at Guess. Except for what I bought, of course.

Well, that's it for today, I think.
Lata. <3