So Sorry!

OMG I'm so sorry I haven't been posting. Don't call me a bitch or anything because I hate to brag. But my family and I went to Aspen. Sorry, Rachel!! I know I've been acting like a bitch, if your reading this. And sorry that I got to go to Aspen and you had to babysit your little cousins who pull your hair and make you watch Go Diego, Go! with you all winter break. :(

We went back to the city just in time for Times Square, and it was so f-in awesome! I didn't get a midnight make-out (that's what Sierra calls it), though. Too bad. :( Whatever. It's not like me & my bf could be together at the same place at the same time. Sierra was hunting for Zac Efron or something because she's totally jealous of Vanessa. LOL.

Well, did you see those pics of Miley Cyrus that were leaked on the internet? Well I feel bad for her, even though I'm not the hugest fan. No offense, but she's not the best dancer in the world. My cousin went to her cousin (she's 10, okay?) and told me that she did nothing but stomp around the stage and raise her hand in the air and stuff. Well, she sang, but we're talking about dancing here.

My big brother is coming home to visit today!! He's coming with his family, of course. :) I get to see my niece! Yay! I haven't seen her since Thanksgiving. Sorry, Rachel. I know you really miss your cousin. It just seems like I'm on the lucky side of the penny today. Or whatever. Isn't that some kind of saying? IDK. I've heard it on TV or something.

I'm starving! I better get some breakfast before Brendon comes. Yum...LOL. My dad bought us chocolate chip croissants from The Croissant Shop in the city last night. I'm starving and I can smell them from up here. I just hope Sierra didn't hog all of them.
Lata. <3>