Happy (I'm late as usual) MLK Day!!

Oops, I guess I'm a little late to be wishing everyone a happy Martin Luther King Day. =P I have a tendency to be late at everything. Who else has this problem?? Probably no one else, I'm guessing. Oh well. We had a fabulous 4 day weekend, and a not-so-fabulous 4 day weekday for school. It appears that all my history teacher can think about is pop quizzes and homework. Wait--isn't he the one who taught us the golden rule: Treat others the way you'd like to be treated? Yeah, I'm so sure that he'd want pop quizzes and loads of f-ing homework each night. That was sarcasm, by the way.

I went shopping (again) last week because we had Friday off (School Improvement Day or something...frankly, I didn't see any improvements when I came back on Tuesday). :] I have a slight (haha, yeah, right...more like MAJOR) addiction to shopping, it appears. I bought a pair of gorgeous red pants at Plato's Closet (and sold some old jeans there), this way too cute dress from Aeropostale (in Meridian Green-imagine that!), and a bubble tee with a scoop neck from American Eagle (in New Grey).

Aah, my cell phone is vibrating!! What kind of cell phones do you guys have? I wish I had something cool like a Sidekick or an enV or a Helio. Or even the iPhone or that new LG Voyager (dammit, I want that so bad!!). But I'm stuck with this crappy Nokia flip phone (okay, I admit, it's not crappy, it's pretty thin, and the connection, signal, and battery are great) that's black and no one's ever heard of it. I guess it's not that bad, but still...if you have something ultra cool (I guess the RAZR could fit my 'cool' description), talk to me. We can switch phones. :]

Ooo, I got a text message!! From...my...mom. How exciting.

I better respond.
Lata. <3