school =P

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! we had to start school again yesterday!!!! Ugh, I'm so tired and sleepy & I watched MTV all night last night. Now my mom is making me wake up early because she doesn't want me to be almost late like yesterday. Whatever, MOM!!! I hate school. Who doesn't? Well, maybe hate is a strong word (hahahaha), but seriously, who actually enjoys going to school & being tormented by the ultra evil Mrs. Frecklier every day? Well, I don't have her in my classes every day, just on Thursdays I don't. Ohmygod, I live for Thursdays!!

Well, I went shopping (again). Barneys is the best, even though they're super duper expensive. I know, I sound like a shopaholic bitch, but that's me!! I bought this cute facial kit at Barney's, and that's it because I couldn't afford anything else. :) Then I went over to Sbarro and had lunch (btw, this was on Sunday). Mmm, I love Sbarro!! Then me & my sister went to Canal Street. I hate the faux bags, but there was this Chinese lady who lead us up stairs and into a secret room and we got Chanel & Coach bags. Ooo!!! They're pretty cool, & they look real too. Except the Coach. I didn't buy the Coach, Sierra did. :P I bought this turquoise crinkled Dolce & Gabanna.

Then we went to Neiman Marcus & Sierra got herself these cashmere pajama pants with polka dots all over it (they're kinda cute), and I bought a pair of kitten heels with this chandelier thing over the front (gorgeous!!). Then for the rest of the day we were in Central Park right behind the Met, eating hot dogs from the vendor, talking, and watching a bunch of cute boys play football.

Sounds way more fun than school, right?
Lata. <3